Insanity is in the driver’s seat of the SUV careening out of control when:
• GOP darkstar Rudy Giuliani is informing the public on how to detect sexist assumptions in the remarks of those who would criticize vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
• An establishment Republican Senator of 27 years portrays himself as a maverick.
• Anyone can believe there is a “far left” anywhere in U.S. major party politics.
• The most popular network news analysts are comedians, e.g. John Stewart, Stephen Colbert.
• Anyone believes that the party without a spine for last eight years will magically develop one if it captures the White House.